Saturday, March 05, 2005

Nostalgia (A Sneak Preview)

For some reason, I got the urge to look up some of the people I went to high school with. So far, I haven't been able find a trace of any of them. It's a bit strange when you think about it: some of them have extremely distinctive names and Google doesn't know them. I went back to Bunbury for a few weeks a couple of years ago and caught up with some old friends there, but I only managed to meet a couple of people from my grade at school (and those by chance).

I was surprised by the number of my friends that didn't go to university after high school and I can't help but wonder what my class mates (especially the interesting ones I didn't know very well) are up to now...

If anyone who went to Bunbury Senior High School in the graduating class of 2001 reads this, drop me a comment.

No comments: